Die casting island system integration case
1. The die-casting island unit is composed of an insert feeding mechanism, a picking and inlaying robot, a cooling and removing slag bag mechanism, a punching machine, a carving machine, a handling robot, a truss palletizing robot, a box loading and unloading mechanism, and a safety fence. Realize the fully automated production of electric iron soleplate products in the production process of taking parts, placing inserts, cooling, punching, trimming, and palletizing.
2. The fetching and inlaying robot realizes six functions of insert feeding mechanism fetching inserts, mold placing inserts, die-casting removal, product inspection, air-cooled rack placement, and slag machine placement.
3. The handling robot realizes the seven functions of slag-packing machine picking products, punching machine picking and placing products, engraving machine picking and placing products, discharging boxes, and sampling inspection and discharging.
4. The truss palletizing robot realizes the four functions of grabbing empty boxes, loading empty boxes on the box placing table, unloading full boxes on the box placing table, and stacking pallets with full boxes.
5. Among them, the insert feeding mechanism, the picking and placing insert manipulator and the material box grabbing manipulator have intellectual product protection.
It has a high protection level. The protection level of the robot's one, two and three axes is IP65, and the four, five and six axes are IP67. On the basis of high protection, an integrated enclosed protective cover design is added to further improve the protection performance of the machine. The robot adopts a high configuration design, which is stable and reliable. It can be used for picking, spraying, transporting, palletizing, etc. The performance is close to the four major families, but the maintenance cost is greatly reduced, and it has a super high cost performance.